Big smile ran across my face! This does give me hope to know that maybe one day i'll have a family. And then it brings me sadness that we will always miss our babies! Sending you love! Thanks for you comment on my blog! Its nice to have support from those that have walked this lonely path! Much love to you and Joseph!
Such a beautiful, happy photograph. You are. You do. You can. You will. But I know that you will always wish that your Joseph were here with you. I wish he were too. I think he would have had a lovely, fun life with a family who love him dearly xo
Oh love. Wish he was there too. It's a good sign, I think, when you can feel both - the happy and the missing. It means they're getting gradually woven in together - so that he will always be there in your family photos - precisely because you miss him.
Ohhhh mamma. Can't tell you the number of times we have done this and I have thought the same damn thing. I wish he were there snuggled in your arms. I know he is there in your hearts.. Thinking of you.. xo
Kate, I feel the same way. I have a wonderful, beautiful family, but it doesn't keep me from missing my daughter. It's tragic that the joy we feel cannot erase the intense pain that comes along with losing a child. I'm so sorry Joseph died because he belongs there with you and your family.
Big smile ran across my face! This does give me hope to know that maybe one day i'll have a family. And then it brings me sadness that we will always miss our babies! Sending you love! Thanks for you comment on my blog! Its nice to have support from those that have walked this lonely path! Much love to you and Joseph!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful, happy photograph.
ReplyDeleteYou are. You do. You can. You will.
But I know that you will always wish that your Joseph were here with you. I wish he were too. I think he would have had a lovely, fun life with a family who love him dearly xo
look at all those smiles. A family loving eachother all in one big bed. I love it. Hold on to all the beauty. I wish Joseph was in the picture too.
ReplyDeleteOh love. Wish he was there too. It's a good sign, I think, when you can feel both - the happy and the missing. It means they're getting gradually woven in together - so that he will always be there in your family photos - precisely because you miss him.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh mamma. Can't tell you the number of times we have done this and I have thought the same damn thing. I wish he were there snuggled in your arms. I know he is there in your hearts..
ReplyDeleteThinking of you..
xo
I wish he were there too~
ReplyDeleteWe took a family photo just like this the other day. Breaks my heart our family photos will never, ever be complete.
ReplyDeleteI miss Joseph with you.
xo
Beautiful family. Wishing Joseph was there in that photo too.
ReplyDeleteYes. All of it. Wishing for all the family in the big bed.
ReplyDeleteYES. HELL YES.
ReplyDeleteKate, I feel the same way. I have a wonderful, beautiful family, but it doesn't keep me from missing my daughter. It's tragic that the joy we feel cannot erase the intense pain that comes along with losing a child. I'm so sorry Joseph died because he belongs there with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSimple words that made me smile a little and cry a lot. <3
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family. I can just picture your Joseph right there with you. I'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDelete